‘Poison Death Shot’: Dr. Zelenko Testifies Before Israeli Rabbinic Court

•2021 AUG 5 Dr. Vladimir Ze'ev Zelenko & Israeli Rabbinic Court • 

Zelenko Protocol discoverer Dr. Vladimir Ze’ev Zelenko testified before the Ma’aleh Adumim Rabbinic Court in Israel regarding the COVID-19 shot. —August 5, 2021

Dr. Zelenko’s Protocol
https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/prophylaxis-protocol/


TRANSCRIPT

The doctor, Vladimir Zelenko. Doctor Zelenko is a Board-certified family physician for over 20 years. He has been described by his patients as a family member to thousands of families. And he is a medical advisor to the volunteer Ambulance Hatzolah in New York. Dr. Zelenko developed is now famous for the Zelenko protocol, which had saved countless lives worldwide.

So welcome. Dr Zelenko, thank you for joining us and I would like you to comment on our subject, please.

Thank you so much for having me can you hear me?

Yes, loud and clear

So, I'll just give you quickly, my experience, my team has directly treated successfully 6,000 patients. I've trained hundreds of physicians who are now training their students and as a cumulative group, we've treated millions of patients successfully. President Trump was my patient. Rudy Giuliani was one of my patients. Reb Chaim Kanefsy has been my patient. Mr. Lizman, your health Minister of Israel, last year, was my patient. I'm just telling you which people have contacted me for care, including President Bolsonaro of Brazil.

Now, my experience has given me a very unique perspective in approaching Covid-19, which is basically keeping people out of the hospital. I would like to describe regarding children, the only reason you would want to treat a child is if you believe in child sacrifice or even to deserve. If you want to be a macabre of children, like a carbon or a very good reason to give them this shot. Otherwise, there's no necessity. Let me explain.

Anytime you evaluate any therapeutic, you need to look at it and three perspectives. Is it safe? Does it work? And do you need it? Just because you have a capability, it doesn't mean that you have to use it. It has to be a medical necessity. There has to be a need for it. You look at the CDC, the statistics for children under the age of 18 that are healthy. The survival rate is 99.998% survival rate with no treatment. Just like Dr. Yuden said, the influenza virus is more dangerous to children than Covid-19 and he made an estimate that per million, 100 children would die from the vaccination. I feel the number would be significantly higher, and I'll explain to you the rationale for it. So, if you have a demographic, can you hear me? If you have a demographic that has no risk of dying from an illness, why would you inject them with a poison death shot?

If you have a demographic that has no risk of dying from an illness, why would you inject them with a poison death shot?

Now, Let's see if this thing works. Two countries in the world that are most vaccinated its citizens is Israel 85% of rate of vaccination and an Island nation in the Indian Ocean called Seychelles also over 80%. Both countries, they're experiencing a Delta variant outbreak. So let me ask you a question. If you vaccinated, if you vaccinated the majority of your population, why are you still having an outbreak? That’s number one. Number two, why would you even give a third shot of the same stuff that didn't work the first two times? That's whether or not it works and let's talk about safety.

If  you vaccinated the majority of your population, why are you still having an outbreak?

Why would you even give a third shot of the same stuff that didn't work the first two times?

Now, this is the real issue. There are three levels of safety or death that we need to look at. One is acute, one is subacute and long term. Acute, I'll define from the moment of injection to three months, the number one risk of the shot is blood clots, according to the Salk Institute. By the way, everything I'm saying, I will defend with documentation and please don't take my word for it. You should do your due diligence and I can provide to you proof for everything that I'm saying. According to the [University of San Diego] Salk Institute, when the person gets an injection of these “vaccines” the body becomes a spike producing factory, making trillions of spikes which migrate to the endothelium, which is the inner lining of your blood vessels and there's basically little thorns on the inside of your vasculature. As the blood cells flow through it, they get damaged, they close blood clots. If that happens in the heart, it's a heart attack. If that happens in the brain, that's a stroke. So, we're seeing the number one cause of death in the short term is from blood clots, and most of it is happening within the first three to four days is happening within the first three of injection of this poison death shot. Now, the other problem is that it's causing myocarditis or inflammation in the hearts of children and young adults, in the hearts of young adults. And the third problem, which is the most disturbing, is, according to the New England Journal of Medicine article, their preliminary data. The miscarriage rate in the first trimester woman gets vaccinated in the first trimester goes from 10% to 80%. I want you to understand what I just said. The miscarriage rates in the first trimester of pregnant women when they get vaccinated goes up by a factor of eight. That's preliminary data. It may change with time, but I'm just telling you what it is as of today, that’s the smallest of the problem.

So, we're seeing the number one cause of death in the short term is from blood clots, and most of it is happening within the first three to four days is happening within the first three of injection of this poison death shot.

The second problem is the subacute death issue, which is the following, that the animal studies that were done with these vaccines show that all the animals responded well in generating antibodies. When they were challenged, however, with the virus that they were immunized against, a large percentage of them died. And when that was investigated, it was found that their immune system had killed them. It's called something antibiotic dependent enhancement, or pathogenic priming or paradoxical immune enhancement. But the point is that a lot of those animals died, so you can make an argument, maybe human beings are different. My answer to you, maybe, however, those studies were not done, you are the study right now, the Pfizer CEO said. Israel is the biggest laboratory in the world. And so those long-term studies to rule out that Dr. Luc Montagnier, who won the Nobel Prize in medicine and the discovery of HIV said that this is the biggest risk to humanity and the biggest risk of genocide in the history of humanity. And so, the risk of an ADE [antibody dependent enhancement] reaction in human beings, which happens later, has not been ruled out. So, my question is, why would I vaccinate someone with a potentially destructive lethal substance without ruling that out first?

a lot of those animals died

My answer to you, maybe, however, those studies were not done, you are the study right now, the Pfizer CEO said. Israel is the biggest laboratory in the world.

And the third component here is the long-term consequences. There is definite evidence that it affects fertility, damages ovary function. It reduces sperm counts, number one. Number two definitely increases the amount of autoimmune diseases. Who knows over time how that is going to reduce lifespan. And just last week, a paper came out showing that increases the risk of cancer. So, any way you want to look at it, whether in the acute setting where it causes blood clots, inflammation of the heart, and miscarriages in the mid-term subacute setting, where it can result in a pathological disastrous immune reaction, or in the long term, whether it causes increasing autoimmune diseases, cancer and infertility. Now that's a big concern.

Actually, I will say it this way, in my opinion, a current Israeli government is a Gilgal [Hell] to Josef Mengele. They have permitted, they’ve committed human experimentation of their own people and I'm going to tell you, I hope this Bet Din [Court] is a little different. Maybe not. But I know I finally understood this, as I'll say, that if you see tsuris in K’lal Yisroel [trouble in Israel], we should look at the rabbinic leadership, because if the head is diseased, what do you expect of the body? So, I beg of this Bet Din to put the interest K’lal Yisroel above politics and anything else that may alter your opinions. I receive daily death threats. I risked my life, my career, my financial life, my reputation, almost my family, everything just to sit here and tell you what I'm doing. So, I'll just summarize it that there is no need for this vaccine and there's actually no need for anyone.

there is no need for this vaccine

And I'll explain, children, I already told they have a 99.998% chance of getting better. Young adults from 18 to 45 have a 99.95% of getting better. Just according to the CDC same concept, someone who has already Covid that has antibodies. Naturally induced immunity is a billion times more effective than artificially induced immunity through vaccine. So why would I vaccinate someone with a poison death shot that makes inferior or dangerous antibodies when I already have healthy antibodies? And then if you look at the high-risk population that has a 7.5% death rate. So, my data, which was the first one in the world, which I published in a peer review journal, which has become the basis of over 200 other studies and that have corroborated my observations that if you treat people in the right time frame, you reduce death rate by 85%. So out of 600,000 Americans, we could have prevented 510,000 from going to the hospital and dying. And by the way, I presented this information to Bibi Netanyahu directly into his hands by way of a Schlaich [courier] in April of 2020, and I informed every single member of your Ministry of Health as well.

I presented this information to Bibi Netanyahu directly into his hands by way of a Schlaich [courier] in April of 2020, and I informed every single member of your Ministry of Health as well.

So, my question to you is, if I can reduce the death rate from 7.5% to less than ½% why would I use a poison death shot that doesn't work and has tremendous and horrific side of things. And I'll do one more mind experiment with you. If everyone on the planet were to get COVID and not get treated, the death rates globally will be less than a ½%. Now, I'm not advocating for that, that's a lot of people, that's 35 million people would die. However, if we follow the advice, some of the “global leaders” let's say, like Bill Gates said last year, 7 billion people need to be vaccinated. The death rate would be over 2 billion people.

So, wake up.

However, if we follow the advice, some of the “global leaders” let's say, like Bill Gates said last year, 7 billion people need to be vaccinated. The death rate would be over 2 billion people.

So, wake up.

This is World War III. This is a level of malfeasance and malevolence that we have not seen, probably in the history of humanity. So, I'm against child sacrifice. I'm against Avodah Zarah [idolatry]. And I really believe that God is testing every human being here and here's the test. Are you going to bow down to me, Hashem? Are you going to ask for your protection from me? Are you going to take your fears and ask me to help? Or are you going to run to the Avodah Zarah [idol], the love of the vaccine of your governments of despots and tyrants like sociopaths want to be deities. There's nothing new under the sun. These people no different than Pharoah. They thought, they think they're God and you're going to bow down to them. It's going to bow down to them. Okay, let them protect you. Let's see how that's going to work out through.

I've seen fear drive people to do things that are completely irrational, do not make sense, and they sacrifice their own children and yes, your Ministry of Health is lying to you. Your statistics are absolutely skewed. If you want to see something real, a website called WorldMeters.info, go to Israel and you can see December 20th. There's a huge spike in the curve of death in Israel. Do you know what happened in Israel December 20th? National immunization started and these are numbers being reported by the Israeli government. They're just too stupid to hide it. There is zero justification, zero justification for using this poison death shot unless you want to sacrifice human beings. I think I'm done.

If you want to see something real, a website called WorldMeters.info, go to Israel and you can see December 20th. There's a huge spike in the curve of death in Israel. Do you know what happened in Israel December 20th? National immunization started and these are numbers being reported by the Israeli government. They're just too stupid to hide it. There is zero justification, zero justification for using this poison death shot unless you want to sacrifice human beings. I think I'm done.

After these words. In fact, I don't think you can ever say you are done. They must appreciate your timing effort very definitely, very clear.

Do you have any questions?

I have many questions, but some 2 billion would pass out if you use 7 billion the shot according to the doctor said, correct?

No, not according to what I said. According to what world experts are saying, that if you look at Dr. Malone, who invented the mRNA technology as the original patents for the vaccine, he's saying, do not use this. The government is lying to you. The side effects are horrific. Dr. Cahill from Ireland, said that she believes within two years 90% of the people that got vaccinated, will be dead. When Dr. Michael Yeadon, I hope you can confirm. I hope he's still there, was asked that question. He said he wouldn't go that far. So, I don't know. Maybe it's not 90%. What is the percentage?? And maybe it's not two years. Maybe it's three years?? And Dr. Luc Montagnier, who is the Noble Prize winner for the discovery of HIV, saying this is the biggest risk of genocide in the history of humanity.

This is the biggest risk of genocide in the history of humanity. — Luc Motagnier

So, if you have six million that received in Israel, three million. So, three million. So, if we take that percentage by three million, we should be seeing some 500,000 to 800,000. Over time. Over time.

Dr. Zelenko, you mentioned studies, that definitely the studies, that came out, it is definitely a cause of fertility problems, in sperm count. And now, recently, a cancer research study that says that it causes cancer. Were the government shown these? Why are they holding back these things? We see all the time coming out. Studies [saying] there's no problems of fertility, bluff? No problems of sperm count, bluff? Cancer, bluff? Everything. Everything that you said we're being counted back by not only by the governments, but most of the medical industry is telling us that all these studies are not that the vaccination is dangerous. It's all baloney and crazy.

I can answer now, right?

Yeah. Can I answer now? If you say every single person, you just mentioned, if you sum total the number of patients they've treated for Covid, it will equal zero and I've treated over 6,000 patients. So, you have to know who you're talking to, and I have known [motive] except the loss of my life. Now, what I'm going to tell you is the following that, yes, there's been a very coordinated effort to suppress life-saving information. Drugs like Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, which are the safest medications in the history of medicine, have been suppressed, and you can't even get them in Israel. Doctors who dare to say something that is against the narrative are being deplatformed, including world experts like Dr. Malone, for example, who developed the mRNA vaccine said something against the narrative was deplatformed from every media platform. Can you tell me why? And then can you tell me why there is suppression of knowledge of side effects about this poison death shot, and then tell me why there's this incredible coercion psychological pressure and now using force to tell people to take the shot. You should be answering that question. Not me. There is a coordinated effort here, and Israel is leading the way.

Drugs like Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, which are the safest medications in the history of medicine, have been suppressed, and you can't even get them in Israel.

Excuse me. The VAERS data in a United States is also not really showing the numbers that it you’re saying either.

Okay, now you started VAERS data shows, as of today, 11,000 dead people and 450,000 adverse events. First of all, that's not enough?? What's your threshold of death? One. Okay.

Okay, now you started VAERS data shows, as of today, 11,000 dead people and 450,000 adverse events. First of all, that's not enough?? What's your threshold of death? One. Okay.

VAERS’s is already admitting to that. There's a CDC whistleblower that just says it's not 11,000, but it's 45,000. That's not enough. And then there's a 2009 Harvard study that said that only 1% of actual events are reported. Now, I can make an argument that perhaps rashes are reported at a much lower rate than death. So, for the benefit of the doubt, Let's say, Let's say 20% of deaths are being reported, and I'm being very generous. So, if you take 45,000 according to the whistle blower, or even if you take 11,000 to what they admit, so the number is like the Haggadah [Passover Seder] either 50,000 is like the huge 50,000 or 200,000, you choose. And then there are two other problems with theirs. I have colleagues that lost patients from the vaccine. They try to file reports. The system rejects their reports for no reason and is the other problem and I have evidence for this as well, that reports that were filed, are now being scrubbed off the system, and you can't even find them. So even if you, by the way, this is not a conspiracy theory, it's a conspiracy, not a theory.

Attorney Thomas Renz lawuit and whistle blower report: 
https://renz-law.com/45k-whistleblower-suit/

2009 Havard Study: 
https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

You know, 18 months ago, if I would have told you that Covid-19 is a bioweapon, you would say I'm a conspiracy theorist, you know, Noah in the Bible was a conspiracy theorist until it rained. So right now, if I tell you that this artificially made bioweapon, it's not, it's a conspiracy, but not a theory. Everyone agrees that this is artificially made and I know exactly where it was made. And I know the patent numbers associated with the modification in 1999 that Dr. Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina modified a bat Corona virus on a surface protein in order that it should infect human beings. Then that research became illegal in America. It got sent by the American taxpayer dollars and by Fauci to Wuhan, where that research continued until they figured out a way to modify this virus, to make it extremely more destructive to human lungs and to cause blood clots.

So, they took a naturally occurring virus and solely made two changes to it over time. It took them 22 years to 20 years to modify that it should infect humans. And then when it does infect humans, that it should destroy a tissue. Now, no one's staying on the conspiracy theorist. People saying that's a conspiracy. It's a conspiracy to commit a genocide. It's so hard for Jewish people to believe that there could be a group of people willing to destroy.

For more on the patent, watch Dr. David Martin's legal deposition with Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, co-founder of the German Corona Investigative Committee in this post: 
https://shermanclay.blogspot.com/2021/09/rico-bioweapons-no-pandemic-no-novel.html

It's a war against God. There's two ways of looking at life. Either you look at a human being is made in the image of God. You’re made in the image of God. That means your life has sanctity. Life has sanctity, then you have human rights. And if you have human rights, it's not your business and my business to decide how many people should be on the planet and who should live or die. Right? The other system, let's call it the Darwin eugenic system. But it actually goes back in time. But that system says, basically, who is on top of the dominant hierarchy of life? Those that have the biggest survival benefits. That inevitably leads to three categories of people, the Uber mensch, the Mensch and the Untermensch. If you apply that and 80 years ago, the Uber mensch was this Nazi Marmite who are descendant of Aryan gods, who felt it was in their prerogative, their right to decide who lives or dies. So, the mensch, which was the Anglo-Saxons, the Europeans could live and be slaves and the Untermensch ion the Jews, the Slavs handicapped, gypsies, political prisoners. Those are here to become dust. So, it sounds like a fairy tale, except that he killed 200 million people and it's the same exact thing now, except that it's not anti-Semitic.

Right now, it's a completely different. There's a group of people that feel that they've evolved into a higher level of consciousness, that their new intelligence and insight allows them to determine these things. I don't think they evolve. I think they're devolved pagans. I think they've become the (mamesh what the Torah calls these Avodah Zarah-niks from before B’aal, Amalek). There’s no difference from that.

I understand. But the CDC itself is, also Mr. Biden is also running a vaccination program also. Let's say I'm against the program. You can stream over here, but people in America, 200 million have taken the vaccine. I’m sorry.

So let me tell you about the CDC. President Trump made an executive order that every single American should have access to hydroxychloroquine. Or that order went Health and Human Services Secretary Azar, and that eventually ended up at the CDC by Dr. Rick Bright. And what Dr. Rick Bright did, instead of using the right to trial legislation that would have made access to this medication to every human, actually, every American and every human being around the world. Because the biggest complaint I got from Israel was, well, your CDC, your FDA is not approving it because especially the Israeli government are Amish puppets to whatever the Americans do. So, because the Americans weren't willing to do it, Israel wasn't willing to do. And so, what did they do? They created an executive use authorization that restricted and limited access to only hospitalized patients, effectively cutting it off from patients and outpatient setting at home. This has been documented by the Dr. Rick Bright himself in a documentary called Totally Under Control. These are not my words those are his words. And furthermore, then they took away the emergency use authorization of Hydroxychloroquine. And they used the Lancet study that showed that Hydroxychloroquine kills few people. The problem with that study was that it was fraud and the Lancet that had to retract that study because it was based on data that didn't exist.

But the FDA and the CDC use that study after it was retracted to revoke the emergency use authorization and the reason why, is that if a drug has emergency use authorization, other drugs can't and three weeks later, the Remdesivir made by Gilead Pharmaceuticals received an emergency use authorization and $3 billion contract and Remdesivir showed no benefits. It reduced hospital stay by five days with no survival benefit and cost $3200 a patient and IV. The drugs that I was using was cost $0.20 a pill at home and reduce death and hospitalization by 84%. That means they reduce the market share for Remdesivir by 84%. So, the CDC is not an authority to me. You know, according to the NIH right now, you're not supposed to treat Covid unless you're in the hospital and your oxygen is less than 92%. Now this is an advice and recommendation of a government that wants you to die. After 18 months and dozens of studies that have shown and 85% on average benefit of healing, avoiding hospitalization and death and you have a government agency still making that recommendation. They've completely lost all credibility.

Yes.

Our governments are corrupt.

Yes.

Our governments have conspired.

Do you know, if I was organizing this, I would come to a world leader. I would come to Bibi or Bennett and say, listen, here is $500 million. I'll put it in an account that no one can trace. Just listen to us. I mean, if you don't, we're going to kill your family.

Okay? By the way, if you look historically, twenty percent Yehudim [Jews] left Miztriam [Egypt] right? Then there was those which died. Ten percent. So, I don't know. So only 1 out of 10 Jews left Egypt and made it to Israel. What that means is only 10% of our people are capable of making the psychological transition. The psychological transition from slavery to redemptive state. That's what the problem is here. It's a collision of two systems that cannot coexist. A God centered consciousness versus Avodah Zarah [idolatry]. Nothing new is under the Sun. It's all the same thing. It's just a battlefield now is Covid-19.

That's what the problem is here. It's a collision of two systems that cannot coexist. A God centered consciousness versus Avodah Zarah [idolatry]. Nothing new is under the Sun. It's all the same thing. It's just a battlefield now is Covid-19.

Okay. Thank you very much doctor. I want to give you a personal thank you because I used your protocol. I myself had Covid-19. I was able to get your protocol here.

So glad you got better. I just hope that every other Jew could be like you.

And a second Rabbi. Same boat. It worked within four days.

Thank you, Sir.

You're welcome. So why can't every other Jew? But it's not about me. It's about K’lal Yisroel.

Why can't every other Jew in Eretz Israel have the same treatment?


The Vaccine Death Report Version 1.0  |  Dr. Zelenko
Share:
spacer