It's The Hospital Protocols That Are Mass Murdering Covid-19/Flu Patients | Bryan Ardis | 2021 Health & Freedom Conference

• Health and Freedom Conference 2021 •  It's The Hospital Protocols That Are Mass Murdering Covid-19/Flu Patients

2021 AUG 20 | Health and Freedom Conference 2021


TRANSCRIPT

BRYAN ARDIS:

Good morning. How is everybody? I love the energy here this morning. I’m here to give you some facts to unmask the fear. So, I’m going to go through a lot of information. How many of you know who I am, who have seen me in the media, anybody?

I have to give a great big thank you to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich out of Germany. Did you all see that interview? Reiner Fuellmich Interview and Transcript [note: this link will take you to my other blog which captures the lengthier legal interviews and lawsuits concerning the COVID Scam]

The German Corona Committee Foundation reached out to me and asked me to provide all of the documentation to them who are suing world health organization with 1,000 doctors, 10,000 MDs. They reached to me privately to give them a 1½ hour documentation of Anthony Fauci’s knowledge of how he going to kill people before the pandemic started, how he’s still doing right now while you’re seated here.

I’m going to give you some of that information here and I want to put up a slide. I just have to thank Dr. Reiner Fuellmich. So just real quickly I got to get this out of the way, if any of you have loved ones who are being treated in ICUs for any of the variants of COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2, you have to write this down, convey it your loved ones, https://myfreedoctor.com/. It is proven, these doctors will help you get early treatment for COVID-19, get you the prescriptions that you need for free. Go there. Early treatment is the proven option and these doctors are there standing for you. They will write you free prescriptions, telemedicine, donations, do it, they will save your life.

If you can see the screen, there’s a QR code there, if you scan this code, put it in your email, the documents I provided to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, my disease prevention cocktail to protect all of your loved ones from those who are jabbed and those who are not jabbed but exposed to those who have the shots, those documents will be sent to you automatically through that code.

I got 10 minutes. You guys want some information?

All right so, what did Anthony Fauci know?

Let’s start with the first slide.


February 2020 Gilead was seeking a patent on Remdesivir from Gilead sciences

I want you to go the next slide. This is the article:


“A study published in the New England Journal of medicine last week reported a coronavirus patient…how many? A coronavirus patient in the United States was found to show an improvement after taking Remdesivir, which is also used to treat infectious diseases such as Ebola.” This is February 2020. This is the lie.

Next one [slide]. Let’s look at the Ebola study.

A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Ebola Virus Disease Therapeutics        
 https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1910993

This is what I did in May 2020. I’ve been in the media ever since to educate you guys the current genocidal attempt and murderous attempts of Anthony Fauci, the NIH, the FDA, the CDC, all using remdesivir the same way that they used the gas chambers to destroy people in Germany. This is how they’re doing it and perpetuating those deaths using a drug in hospitals.

“This is the actual Ebola study that Anthony Fauci quoted in May 2020 “proved” he said, we going to use this non-FDA drug, it’s been approved since, but it wasn’t before the pandemic. We’re going to use this non-FDA drug called remdesivir because it was shown to be safe and efficacious against the Ebola virus in 2018 and 2019.”

Has anybody actually looked at this study? I clicked the link on nih.gov’s website, all you should do it.

This is the study. Ebola virus inside of Africa. They took 4 regions, gave all of them remdesivir and 3 other experimental drugs. Anthony Fauci said it was proven to be safe and effective against the Ebola virus so now in this “novel” virus, the coronavirus, we’re going to use it there also. We’re going to mandate this one drug; you can’t use any other ones like hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine back in May 2020.

Go to the next slide please.

A Randomized, Controlled Trial of Ebola Virus Disease Therapeutics         

So, what did the actual study find? They actually found, you can see here. You see mortality up there, definition inside the study? They found that Remdesivir in 6 months, the safety board pulled remdesivir from the study, a one-year study, because it killed more people than any of the other 3 drugs, include ZMapp which was put in by the FDA and the NIH.

So, 6 months into the study, they pulled remdesivir, they pulled ZMapp, which was supplied by our government to Africa because it killed more people. How many people did it kill? Remdesivir killed 54 % of all people in the study who got the drug.

Do you know what they’re treating all of your loved ones with and those you care about in this country now?

Next slide please.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1910993

Look up here. I’m not lying. This is from the study. Look at the 2nd column from the right, remdesivir, 54% mortality rate.

Next Slide.

Compassionate Use of Remdesivir for Patients with Severe Covid-19

 study in May 2020, Anthony Fauci did, that supported the use of remdesivir in the treatment of coronavirus. The Ebola study was a lie. No one clicked the link to look at it. I did.

This is the other study that he mentioned. This was actually done by Gilead Sciences who makes remdesivir. In early March 2020, they took 53 patients from Japan, Canada and America who had COVID-19 and they put them on the drug, for 10 days. What’s the drug? Remdesivir. This is the maker of remdesivir’s own trial study.

Next slide please.

Compassionate Use of Remdesivir for Patients with Severe Covid-19

What did they find? Check this out. 23% in 10 days had serious adverse events. The most common serious adverse events were — multiple-organ-dysfunction syndrome, which is defined as the number one cause of death in all ICUs by the way. Second, septic shock, acute kidney failure, and hypotension. Look at the next part. 8% had to be discontinued because remdesivir treatment, it worsened preexisting renal failure or multiple organ failure. 8% had to be taken off by day 5 because they were dying as a result of the poison of remdesivir.

That’s what they found from this result. As a result of these studies, they decided to push this on the masses. ALL OF YOU. This was going to be the drug choice. Why? Because it would actually make COVID-19 look more deadly than it really was.

>One other disgusting thing, Anthony Fauci and our federal health agencies bought up all the reserves and stock of this experimental drug in 2020. We didn’t even let another country have it until the end of October 2020. Do you want to know why America had the most deaths, during 2020, in this pandemic, than any other country? We were the only country treating people with remdesivir proven to cause acute kidney failure, multiple organ failure, septic shock and hypotension, all of which are lethal. This was the great setup. So, they set this up so that they can murder people and then convince you that people were dying of COVID-19. They didn’t die of COVID-19. They actually died from remdesivir poisoning causing acute kidney failure. If you just listen to the media, the New York press conferences of all the doctors when corona was going throughout New York early on, they were reporting we’ve never seen a virus ever attack the kidneys like this one is. You start treating this virus and it attacks the kidneys, shut it down. Not only are we finding that we have limited supply of ventilators, we don’t have enough dialysis machines for their kidneys. These doctors had no idea it was never the virus to begin with. Remdesivir was proven in 30% of all people to cause acute kidney failure.

Do you what happens when you shut down the kidneys in somebody? Your kidneys release water from the body. Guess what happens when you shut them down. Your body retains water. Your abdomen fills with water. Your heart fills with water. Your lungs fill with water. Do you know what they call that? Pulmonary edema. You are drowning these people to death with their own fluids, and they can’t breathe. They were calling it secondary pneumonia. You have to listen to me. Still today, they are calling it pneumonia from corona. No, it isn’t. They are shutting down everybody’s kidneys with remdesivir, causing their lungs to fill with fluid, and they are drowning them to death.

You want to know why this made me so angry in May 2020? In February of 2020, I watched a hospital in Dallas, Texas kill my father-in-law with the same protocols. They are still doing it today. I’m telling you right now, anybody whose got a loved one in ICUs, please listen to me, anybody who’s got COVID-19, you’re going to be threatened with death if you go into a hospital. They have set this up where they are going to use remdesivir. 31% of people treated with COVID-19 will have acute kidney failure. Their lungs will fill with fluid. Right now, they’re adding dexamethasone which has 4% reported kidney failure for all those who get it. So, now you’re up to 35%.

If anyone listening to this has a loved one in a hospital and they have added to that protocol, a drug called vancomycin, which is an antibiotic. Antibiotics don’t treat viruses by the way. If they put them on there, upwards of 10% of all of those individuals will experience even worsened acute kidney failure. It will stop their heart, pressure on the heart, make them go into a coma, make them go unconscious and they will die. They will say it’s because of COVID-19, this is not true. Yeah, they’re doing it to all of them.

>So, this is the mass genocide, they’re using remdesivir. There is a reason why more people died in America than in any other country in 2020. We were the only country using remdesivir. Anthony Fauci was the one that mandated it.

Know what else was disgusting?

Let’s go to the next one [slide].

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

Steve Anderson, PhD, MPP Director, Office of Biostatistics & Epidemiology, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) quickly skipped past slide 16 of the presentation

This was the next thing that made me super angry. In October 2020…So, now I have a problem with NIH, Anthony Fauci, from May 2020 saying we’re going to use a drug proven to be effective against Ebola. Was it proven to be effective against Ebola? No. It didn’t even make to the end of the trial. Why is this guy still alive?

Number 2 is the FDA. Ready? This report, look at the date. CBER plans, a division inside of the FDA, you’ll see the FDA logo at the top. This is dated October 22, 2020. They were setting up how they were going to evaluate for injuries from vaccines being reported to the government once they started going out in December. This is October…25-slide presentation. Good luck finding this link now. I have it downloadable. I hope you got the QR code, I’ll send you the whole document.

This was slide 16 FDA safety surveillance of COVID-19 vaccines. Look at the list of what they knew was going to start being report to the government as a result of injuries from the coming vaccines. Disgustingly enough, this list, when the same organization, the FDA, 2 months later in December, created the fact sheets to go out with the vaccines to the entire American Public, for each vaccine they’re suppose to list the health benefits and the risks associated with those vaccines. The FDA created these fact sheets. Do you know not one of these showed on that fact sheet? I call this criminal. They knew it, but they didn’t tell you. Just so you know, on this list, 3 on the right side, 2 on the left are all related to blood clot disorders. They knew that 2 months before the shots came out.

Look at the bottom right, I know I’m almost out of time. Bottom right, you have to be aware of this. This is what we know is coming from the shots. Don’t even ignore on the right top, isn’t it odd that ‘death’ isn’t listed first? Pregnancies and birth outcomes aren’t a big deal, we’ll list those on the second column.

Bottom right. Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children. Does this say adults? Does this say teenagers? No, it says in children.

The Mayo Clinic defines, this condition or disease is a serious condition where multiple organs in a child will become severely inflamed and they can die from it, which includes, inflammation of the brain, kidneys, spleen, gut, heart, eyes, all at once.

Go to CDC.gov and type MIS-C which is that abbreviation. It’s already been reported over 4,400 children have been reported with this and over 40 children in America have died already. They want to start pushing that on your children come September. I have a huge problem with these health agencies lying to you.  
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#mis-national-surveillance 
https://archive.is/zHOAI

https://www.thedrardisshow.com/ My job is to prevent them from being able to kill your loved ones.

If you have a loved one in ICU, https://myfreedoctor.com/ has lawyers ready to actually contact the hospital and threaten them to put them on other treatments. Do not forget it. You do not have to do what they say.

I’m Dr. Ardis. Thank You.

CLAY CLARK:

I just want to make sure that you understand this about him [Bryan Ardis]. I’ve known you for a couple 3 years now. I first met him at one of our business conferences and I can tell you, no good deed goes unpunished. He’s been sharing the truth for a long time. And again, what’s your website? I know there’s people watching online right now. One more time, just repeat that, I know someone’s taking notes. Will you stick around after if people have questions for you?

DR. BRYAN ARDIS:

I absolutely will stick around. So, my address is https://www.thedrardisshow.com/.

I have to tell you people ask me all the time why am doing this? Why do I continue to do all these shows? Because I love all of you. I cannot stand people being mistreated and they made a huge mistake when the medical complex kicked me out of a hospital when I demanded different protocols and then they convinced my wife’s family to kill her father. Which they did in 9 days and they’re do it to everyone in the country right now. Do NOT let your loved ones go to the ICU or to a hospital.

I have to do this, I’m sorry. My wife’s going to go, “Honey, why do you do this?” I can’t help it.

[Standing Ovation]

I have to tell you, I get thousands of email every week, personal email. I give out this address for people to actually get it, the QR code, you put it in your email, we’ll send it to you. I get thousands of people. I will also say this, if it doesn’t work for some reason, if you can’t figure it out, not everyone’s tech savvy and you can’t figure it out, I have always given out my personal email: doc@ardislabs.com. If for some reason technocrats, individuals, want to stop you from getting access to my information, you email me directly. My guarantee has always been within 24 hours you will get the documents.

Yeah. So, my email is doc@ardislabs.com. Thousands of you not only request the documents at the same time you’re asking me and pleading with me to help you with your own diseases. I have to make an announcement to you. I am starring all of your emails. There is a ton of interviews and a ton of interviews I’m doing on your behalf. I promise I will get to you. You got the documents within 24 hours. I promise you I will help you. There are people standing on your behalf. I want to be one of those. They made a mistake when they killed my father-in-law.

Share:
spacer